Sometimes you make some calls and you wish the WhatsApp app had a call recording feature but it doesn’t. For someone like me who doesn’t like losing data in general you’d want to record almost everything you do. That’s just normal I guess. For this reason, there are many Android apps with which smartphone users can use to record WhatsApp calls.
Google’s Play Store has in stock plenty of these recording apps for WhatsApp. However, one of these popular internet-based call recorders is Cube Call Recorder.
This is really one of the most widely used WhatsApp call recorders around. It is not only limited to WhatsApp, rather it can also record calls made on Skype, Viber, IMO, LINE,Tango, etc.
With the capacity to record calls on these other social apps, you are saved time and resources to go around downloading recording apps. This seems a one for all tool.
Cube Call Recorder records incoming call as well as outgoing WhatsApp calls. Thus, you are certain that whether you received the call or you called someone, you’ll still have your record available.
The recordings are all stored on your phone’s storage or SD Card. For it to be played easily at any time, the recordings are stored in .MP3 format.
Significant features of Cube Call Recorder:
- Automatically record every call. Record each conversation the moment it starts.
- Automatically record selected contacts. Create a list of people you want to always record.
- Exclusion list. Create a list of contact who won’t be recorded automatically.
- Manual recording. Tap the record button mid-call to record only the selected conversations or parts of them.
- In-App playback. Cube ACR has a built-in file explorer for managing your recordings, playing them, deleting on the fly or exporting to other services or devices.
- Smart speaker switching. Bring the phone to your ear on playback to switch from loudspeaker to earspeaker to privately listen to your recordings.
- Starred recordings. Mark important calls and filter them for quick access.
- Cloud backup. Save your call recording to Google Drive and restore them if something goes wrong.
- Pin lock. Protect your recording from prying eyes and ears.
- MP3 audio format. Record calls in MP3 format.
- Save to SD card. Move your recordings to an SD card and use it a default save location.
- Shake-to-mark. Shake your phone while recording your calls to mark the important parts of a conversation.
- Smart storage management. Automatically delete overtime old unimportant (non-starred) calls and ignore recording short calls.
- Stealth mode. Remove Cube from the app drawer, notifications bar and hide the recording widget.
- Post-call actions. Immediately play, share or delete a recording once you stop a conversation.
Cube Call Recorder can be downloaded on the Google Play store. Visit the app market and search “Cube Call Recorder”.
How to record WhatsApp calls on Android using Cube Call Recorder
- Download the app form Play Store
- Install it on your device having WhatsApp on it.
- Now launch the Cube Call Recorder app.
- Select “WhatsApp”, then enable recording in its settings.
Now that you have Cube Call Recorder, you can keep audio record of all your WhatsApp calls. You can also access the recordings in the Recording List of the Cube Call Recorder app.
Note that recording private phone calls without the consent of the other person can have serious consequences. Make sure the other person clearly agree that you are making a record of the call.